Monday, December 29, 2008

A Little Sneak Peek

I was asked to be the Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers. The sketch I did will be for the week of January 11, 2009. If you get a moment, check out their blogspot http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/ There's always a new sketch to try, challenges to participate in...lots of fun and activity! Here's a little sneak peek at the layout I did for the sketch for January 11..... As always, I appreciate you stopping by...and would love to hear from you! Hugs! Susan


Pin It!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

ohhhhh that looks gorgeous!!! my kind of colors!!

Sharon said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing now Susan!!! Your work is amazing!
Happy NEw Year to you and yours.

luv Sharon

phamil said...

Looks gorgeous, love the rich colors! I'll have to check this out!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

oooo...looks like another gorgeous LO !! congrats!!

Denise said...

Your layout is just gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails