Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's a Special Day

It's been two months now since the surgery on my right thumb. Slowly but surely I'm getting the use of my thumb back. There are still MANY things I can't do, but the list is getting shorter every day. I began my therapy (exercises) a couple of weeks ago to build back strength and flexibility. VERY painful, but I have to do it if I want to be able to have full use of my thumb again.

However...that is not what I was going to write on my first blogpost since surgery. Today is a special day....

Today is our wedding anniversary. We've been married for 29 years! Some days it's hard to believe it's already been 29 years...and other days it seems more like 40 years! LOL! Lots of ups and downs, we've been happy and sad, and we've shared lots of laughter and tears. With all we've been through in the last 29 years, I can definitely say...he's a keeper!

Here's to you and your special someone....have a great day...make it special!

Until next time....

Hugs!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Glad your thumb is coming along well on the road of recovery. Congrats on the anniv. It's so nice when we have found the right one. I did also.

cnelson said...

Happy happy anniversary to you and your hubs!! Congrats on 29 years!! soooooo fabulous! Glad to hear that your thumb is on the way to recovery...wishing you get well wishes! Hugs, Cheryl

Vel said...

Happy anniversary, Susan! Congrats on 29 years...wow! So glad your thumb is doing better.

Heather Landry said...

Huge congrats on your anniversary Susan, and I'm really glad you're on your way to recovery with your thumb!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails