Friday, July 9, 2010

CAS-tastic Challenge

I thought I'd play along with another challenge...at the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge. The challenge today was to make a clean and simple card using Kraft paper. Here's my take:

I used Kraft cardstock for the base of the card. Then added a scalloped punched edge with the Fiskar's apron punch. The white ribbon is a sheer ribbon with just a touch of sparkle. The cherry blossoms are a stamp from Flourishes that I colored with my Copic markers. I cut the flowers out with the Spellbinders Labels 10 nesting dies. I just love that nestability! I added a few pearls to the scalloped edges of the die cut, then stamped the word "Celebrate" with white ink. It didn't show up very well, so I had to trace over it with my Signo white pen. And so it's ready to be mailed to someone special!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day...and until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty! I love the flower image! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my CAS card!

Deb Neerman said...

This is lovely!


Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

Karen B. said...

What a great CAS krafty card, your focal image is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails