Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing with Bella Blvd

I had a busy weekend, but I still managed to get two layouts finished with some Bella Blvd papers I purchased a while back. I spent all Sunday afternoon in my scraproom, just playing and creating...Lovin every minute of it!

This layout was created with the Bella Blvd Flirty Collection and is a photo of my granddaughter, Helen Grace. She can be a real handful sometimes, but she's just so darn cute, she steals my heart! We all went to the park one afternoon to play. The boys can sometimes be a little mean to her...but she's tough, and she doesn't put up with flak from those two. This is definitely her "I mean business" look! I get a good laugh every time she does it!

This layout was created with papers from the Bella Blvd All Inclusive collection. This photo was taken that same day right before we decided to head home. All three of them had been running and playing non-stop for a couple of hours. This was one of the few quiet moments during our park visit. I love days like this!

Thanks so much for stopping by...Until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous Susan!!!!! You ought to try out for the Bella blvd artista call!

Anonymous said...

Oh Susan....you RAWKED these papers!!! Love each and every detail!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These pages are great, Susan. FAb photos. And congrats on your WP quarterly banner spot!

cnelson said...

such darling los!!

Vel said...

They're fabulous, Susan! I love the designs on both of these and all your little details.

Keely Livings said...

Congrats on making the Bella Blvd DT!!!

Robbie said...

Congrats on the new DT spot!!! WTG!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails