Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2 - Meet the Designers

It's day 2 of the Meet the Designers at Bella Blvd.  Today the post is layouts each of us made using a sketch provided by Bella Blvd.  I used the Hello Beautiful Collection for my layout.





















The photos are of my grandson, Adam, and were taken at Pensacola Beach last summer.  He just looked so cool with his sunglasses on!  I cut 3 inch squares and rounded the corners. The tabs of yellow were cut with a Spellbinder die and cut in half.  The title work was cut on the Silhouette.  The journaling block was a Bella Blvd Stamp.  That big scalloped border across the bottom is punched with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch.  The strip "Baby it's hot outside" was cut from the patterned paper.

I think this is a great sketch...and I might just use it again!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time.....

Hugs!


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails