Saturday, October 9, 2010

Flourishes - Details are Sketchy challenge

I decided to play along with the challenge at Flourishes this week. This week is a sketch challenge, and here's what I made with the sketch.

I used a white card base. All papers I used were from my scrap pile. The blueberry stamp is from Flourishes Berry Sweet collection. I stamped the blueberries on Flourishes white cardstock (it's a very thick cardstock and I LOVE it!). I colored the berries with Copic markers, then cut the berries out so that I could pop dot them on the white oval cut with the petite oval die from Spellbinders. The scallops behind the white oval was cut with the petite oval scallop die from Spellbinders. Added a little faux stitching to the blue mat.

That's it for today....Until next time...

Hugs!



Pin It!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

WOWZERS!! This is so AMAZING!! I LOVE Flourishes stamps!

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love the colours and your little details :o) Lisa x

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job.. I love the way you colored your berries..Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes this week.

Leslie Miller said...

Love this! Oh, my, look at those beautiful berries! Wonderful card. Best of luck to you with the challenge!

dpkennedy said...

Just beautiful! Love the way you cut out all of that image! The blues are just so comfy! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card. Love the blueberries and your coloring of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails