Sunday, November 11, 2012

OLW113 - Dark red, yellow/gold, bright green

I managed to get a card done for this week's OLW challenge from Susan. I made a card for last week's challenge from Ardyth to make a one layer card inspired by a song...but, never got around to posting it!

Anyway...of to Susan's challenge to use all these "bright" colors!  At first, I was stumped, but then I remembered this image I got from DRS Designs a year or so ago....and it was perfect for the challenge!


I stamped the image and the sentiment in Memento black.  Both the sentiment and the image are from DRS designs.  I colored the image with Copics, and then for a little added punch...I coated each of the ornaments with glossy accents.  That really gave them some good dimension while keeping it all one layer!  


I thought I'd share the card I made for last week too.  Not too creative...but I wasn't feeling all that well when I made it....

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate the time you take to visit and the comments you leave for me! Until next time...

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

You're on a roll today - love these cards. The first one with the baubles is just fab!

Ardyth said...

Glad you posted last week's as well - I was dying of curiousity as I read your post! Love your baubles - I want to touch them - they look so smooth and shiny! Two wonderful OLW cards!

Sandra H said...

Wow Susan totally stunning both of them xx

Bumblebee said...

great CAS card!

Bonnie said...

These are perfect! I love the shine of the Glossy Accents!

Deanna said...

These are fabulous cards love the touch of glossy accents:)

Anonymous said...

The glossy accents make the baubles jump out ... wonderful! Anita in France

Sue said...

Beautiful cards, Susan. I love that baubles stamp and how you have coloured them. Sue x

Carmen O. said...

These cards are beautiful! I love CAS and you did such a wonderful job with these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails