Sunday, April 7, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge #33

When I saw the inspiration photo for the Runway Inspired Challenge #33...I knew immediately what I wanted to do.  Here's the inspiration:




Here's my take on the inspiration:


I embossed a white panel with Lifestyles embossing folder by inking the raised side of the folder with HA Butter Bar ink, then I put my white panel inside and embossed.  Inking the raised side of the folder put the ink in the groves of the embossing.  I tied a soft yellow ribbon with gold edges around the bottom of the embossed panel.  I made a yellow card base and popped the embossed piece on top with some pop dots.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle and was stamped in black.  Quick and easy...and I love how this turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments and your visits are always appreciated!! Until next time...

Hugs!
Photobucket


Pin It!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I love this card, Susan! Beautiful!

Wida said...

Susan, I have loved the look of faux letterpress but everytime I do it, it ends up sad and sloppy. This card is a classic beauty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails