Friday, October 31, 2014

More Christmas Gifts in the works!

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm also getting things ready for the December meeting of our widow's group.  We'll be having a Christmas lunch here at my house and I've been busy make a few small gifts for each of the ladies.  There could be 20 or more ladies here that day!

I found these frames at Michael's in the dollar bin...so I bought about 25 of them.  I printed out several different verses from the Bible, then stamped a floral image (The stamp is from a very old set I had from SU!) Here's a peek at the gifts:


After I got all the verses printed and stamped, with the help of a couple of ladies from our group, we got them all put into the frames.  I also made boxes for each of the frames and decorated each of the boxes.  Here's just a small sample of the 20+ boxes I decorated:







I did a little heat embossing, a little coloring with Copics, and just decorated a few of them with sparkly paper and die cuts.  I just can't make up my mind which one of these I like best!  SO....which one of these boxes is your favorite? 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!  Hope you'll come back soon!  Your comments are greatly appreciated! Until next time...

Photobucket


Pin It!

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What lovely gifts and so personal too, love how you have done the boxes, each is different and beautiful, so it wouldn't matter who got what.

Suze Bain said...

What beautiful makes Susan, that last poinsettia looks absolutely fabulous. Xx

Darnell said...

Good to see you, Susan! I'm so delighted to hear that you have gotten involved with a widow's group and are enjoying your time with them. Your luncheon will be marvelous, I'm sure! Your framed verses certainly are lovely; I think the idea is genius! And those boxes are pure works of art!! There is no way I can pick a favorite! Enjoy!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

What lovely and thoughtful gifts! I love all the boxes and said "wow" at every one of them!

Deborah Frings said...

I think these are wonderful gifts. I do like the frames with the verses (and I recognise that stamp too). Love the way you've decorated the boxes. Have a good meeting - these will be much appreicated.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails